Activity: NGO Traineeship programe – Training on NGO Worker orientation
Time: 01, 02, 03 July, 2021
- Design the agenda for Training on NGO Worker orientation
- Develop the Content for Training on NGO Worker orientation
- Prepare for Training on NGO Worker orientation with the support from CSDS
- Facilitate Training on NGO Worker orientation
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
- 2-3 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
- Designing and preparing for training: 1 session
- Facilitationg and organizing training on Setting the context for a 3-week-foundation training: 1 session
- Facilitating and orgagnizing training on Self understanding and working with others: 1 session
- Facilitating and organizing training on Social issues and NGO worker orientation: 1 session
- Total: 4 sessions
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed gross rate per working day in VND) to Mr. Vu Duy Thanh at email@example.com by 06 June 2021.