ORGANIZATION AND PROGRAM DESCRIPTION:
The Centre for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a Vietnamese non-governmental organization, focusing on youth and community development as well as international volunteer exchange. Founded in 2009 and based in Hanoi, Vietnam, CSDS develops and implements programs in different areas of the country to contribute to the sustainable development of Vietnam.
CSDS is currently looking for 01 Temporary Program Coordinator for the expansion of Global Exchange Program.
|Position||Temporary Program Coordinator|
|Organization||Center for Sustainable Development Studies|
|Report to||Vice Director|
|Cooperate with||Project/ Program staff and other administrative/ finance staff/ interns/ volunteers|
|Duration||6 months, from July 15, 2022 – January 15, 2023|
|Location||Hanoi with travel to the field|
Nature of work:
The Temporary Program Coordinator will perform the followings for the Global Exchange program
- Manage and coordinate individual international volunteers throughout their placement including teaching, working with kids with disabilities and NGOs.
- Expand and maintain partnerships with various local partners.
- Provide training and coaching to interns and local supporters.
- Organize and facilitate meetings/workshops/trainings/group activities for local youth and local partners.
- Support in the implementation and attend various Erasmus+ projects activities.
- Provide translation and interpretation from English to Vietnamese and vice versa when needed.
- Other tasks as required
Qualifications and requirements:
- Vietnamese nationals with excellent understanding about volunteer work
- Good spoken and written English.
- Able to work well with kids with/without disabilities.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in international working environment and volunteer work.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Effective individual and team-work skills.
- Good design skills including canvas and photoshop is preferred.
- Ability and availability to travel locally and internationally as required.
- Previous experience with CSDS is a plus.
How to apply:
Please complete this form in the link below and submit at your earliest convenience, but no later than 23:59 July 8, 2022.
Please do not make phone calls. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.