Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a non-profit organization based in Hanoi that works to promote education for sustainable development. CSDS works with youth and empower them through capacity building and civic engagement. CSDS provides training on leadership, critical thinking, personal development, volunteer management and social entrepreneurship using a non-formal education approach that enhances personal growth and social impact.
With the support from the Norwegian Agency for Exchange Cooperation (NOREC), CSDS has been implementing the Young Spirit Project, together with two other organizations in South East Asia (KYSD Cambodia and GIVE Myanmar). The project focuses on facilitating exchange of young people with belief that their young spirit will facilitate mutual understanding and inspire others to act for changes in the region and in the world.
- Recruitment Details:
CSDS is looking for 01 Consultant to facilitate the foundation training for all 2022 Young Spirit participants.
- Design the agenda for the training on
1) Active citizens;
2) Sustainable Developments Goals and
3) Develop ideas and plans for social projects
- Develop the content for the training
- Facilitate the training on March 12 – 13, 2022
- Produce a report in English/ Vietnamese, upon the completion of the service
Requirements for Facilitator:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
- 2 – 3 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written Vietnamese/English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and powerpoint);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
- Designing and preparing for training: 3 sessions
- Facilitate training: 2 sessions
- Produce a report upon the completion of the training: 1 sessions
Total: 6 sessions
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed NET rate in VND) to email@example.com by March 01, 2022.