Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a non-profit organization based in Hanoi that works to promote education for sustainable development. CSDS works with youth and empower them through capacity building and civic engagement. CSDS provides training on leadership, critical thinking, personal development, volunteer management and social entrepreneurship using a non-formal education approach that enhances personal growth and social impact.
CSDS is implementing a Project entitled “Youth M Power in the field of Unemployment” – funded by European Commission with the aims to develop or update employment-relevant competences and skills for youth with fewer opportunities. This way, youth are more interesting for employers to hire, and are generally better equipped to find and keep a decent job.
II. Recruitment Details:
CSDS is looking for 01 Consultant to facilitate the 2nd Mobility of the project in Vietnam.
· Work with CSDS staff to understand the project and assignment
· Develop the content for the Mobility
· Deliver the Mobility’s activities
· Produce a report in English/ Vietnamese, upon the completion of the service
Requirements for Facilitator:
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
· 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
· Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
· 2 – 3 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth.
· Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
· Good written Vietnamese/English skills, particularly report writing skills;
· Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
· Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
· Designing and preparing for training: 2 sessions
· Facilitate training: 4 sessions
· Produce a report upon the completion of the training: 1 session
Total: 7 sessions
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed NET rate in VND) to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 01, 2022.