On the occasion of International Women’s Day, March 8, Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is pleased to welcome 6 new interns under the Young Spirit program at three main divisions: Global Exchange Programs (GEP), Youth Empowerment Programs (YEP) and Communication. Six people with distinct personalities have formed a brilliant, vibrant, youthful, enthusiastic overall picture with the spirit: Stay Youthful – Stay Dreamy.
After two weeks of joining the organization, the Young Spirit team has experienced many interesting and useful activities together, including:
- The party on March 8, where the motto is: Eat hard, Work harder
- Attending training on Project Management under the guidance of Ms. Thu. The training session lasted from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a lively, fun method, stimulating the creativity of the whole team. After the lesson, the team learned very special methods to apply to that ongoing project.
- NOREC team meeting. This is an opportunity for the Young Spirit team to get acquainted with NOREC team members via Zoom, a meeting and a chance of making friends globally as well as a session to share knowledge related to Youth Leadership, SDGs, Management project, etc.
- Vietnam Friendship Village. Team Young Spirit visited the children in Huu Nghi village (Xuan Phuong, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi). The whole team relived the innocent moments of childhood with the children there and was touched by the children’s kindness, and affectionately exchanged warm hugs.
- Learning about SDGs and applying SDGs criteria to project implementation.
- Making a presentation on the Community Library project located in Quoc Oai, Hanoi.
Entering CSDS with surprise, a little anxiety, and a lot of excitement, the Young Spirit team immediately started implementing the project, meeting the team, and participating in training and experiential activities. For Young Spirit, teamwork is true love, while working alone does not exist. Six members got the chance to form a team, thereby treating each other like a family and working together on the basis of respect for differences. That’s why each piece of the team shines in their own way. At CSDS, you are you, you and we will create miracles.