Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a non-profit organization based in Hanoi that works to promote education for sustainable development. CSDS works with youth and empower them through capacity building and civic engagement. CSDS provides training on leadership, critical thinking, personal development, volunteer management and social entrepreneurship using a non-formal education approach that enhances personal growth and social impact.
With the support from UN Women, CSDS has been implementing the CyberS – Youth Competition on Women, Peace and Cyber security. The project is to develop youth capacity and awareness on gender equality, cyber security, media and information skills to contribute to communities and strengthen their voices, their roles in communities, with a focus on women via impact in digital engagement in Vietnam.
- Recruitment Details:
CSDS is looking for the following consultant positions:
- 02 Training Facilitators to develop training materials on Gender/ Gender Equality, Cyber Security and Social Media in Cyber Security based on UN Women regional module and facilitate/coordinate a series of trainings and mentoring sessions for participants of the competition.
- Recruit trainers for trainings on Gender/ Gender Equality, Cyber Security and Social Media in Cyber Security
- Work with trainers on the content of the trainings
- Develop the training content for the overall competition
- Coordinate/facilitate training sessions on Cyber Security, Gender/ Gender Equality and Social Media in Cyber Security
- Provide mentoring sessions for participants on Gender/ Gender Equality, Cyber Security and Social Media in Cyber Security
- Coordinate/facilitate the closing ceremony of the competition
- Produce a report in English/ Vietnamese, upon the completion of the service
- 02 Communication Coordinators to provide service on the overall communication of the competition.
- Develop communication strategy and plan of the competition;
- Execute the communication plan at the highest quality;
- Engage with partner to ensure the effective outreach of the competition including key opinion influencers, businesses and other stakeholders.
- Develop communication materials including social media posts, website articles to promote activities of the competition;
- Collect tetimoniels and photos to compile stories of change, project case studies for communication activities;
- Coordinate and monitor the graphic designer with ensure the communication deliverables including posters, banners, videos and others materials.
Requirements for Facilitators/Coordinators
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- 5 years of media and communication experience;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of cyber security, gender equality, gender-based violence, social media, etc;
- 3 – 5 years of coaching/ facilitating/coordinating experience with youth.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written Vietnamese/English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
The competition should take place between September – December 2021
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed NET rate in VND) to email@example.com by August 20, 2021