Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a non-profit organization based in Hanoi that works to promote education for sustainable development. CSDS works with youth and empower them through capacity building and civic engagement. CSDS provides training on leadership, critical thinking, personal development, volunteer management and social entrepreneurship using a non-formal education approach that enhances personal growth and social impact.
With the support from UN Women, CSDS has been implementing the CyberS – Youth Competition on Women, Peace and Cyber security. The project is to develop youth capacity and awareness on gender equality, cyber security, media and information skills to contribute to communities and strengthen their voices, their roles in communities, with a focus on women via impact in digital engagement in Vietnam.
- Recruitment Details:
CSDS is looking for 02 Coordinators to provide service on the overall implementation of the Competition.
- Develop project concept and implementation plan with detailed timelines and workplan;
- Coordinate acticity implementation to ensure the highest quality deliverables;
- Liason with donors, partners and relevant stakeholders to execute designed activities of the competition;
- Prepare and review activity and impact reports of the project.
- Develop project concept and implementation plan with detailed timelines and workplan: 10 sessions
- Coordinate acticity implementation to ensure the highest quality deliverables: 10 sessions
- Liason with donors, partners and relevant stakeholders to execute designed activities of the competition: 10 sessions
- Prepare and review activity and impact reports of the project: 10 sessions
Total: 40 sessions
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- 5 years of media and communication experience;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of cyber security, gender equality, gender-based violence, social media, etc;
- 3 – 5 years of coaching/ facilitating/coordinating experience with youth.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written Vietnamese/English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
The competition should take place between August – December 2021
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed NET rate in VND) to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 29, 2021