Activity: Friends of Ireland in Vietnam (FOI) – Social Project Training
Time: June and July, 2021
• Design the agenda for Social Project Training
• Develop the Content for Social Project Training
• Prepare for Social Project Training with the support from CSDS
• Facilitate Social Project Training
• Finalize the report
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
• 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
• Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
• 2-3 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth.
• Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
• Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
• Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
Facilitating and organizing for basic training: 3 sessions
Total: 7 sessions
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed gross rate per working day in VND) to Ms. Tran Thi Thuong Thuong at email@example.com by 30 May 2021.