EMpath4YOUth is a co-funded project of ERASMUS+ on building the capacity of young workers in the fields of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Emotional Learning (EL).
EMpath4YOUth wants to invest in employees’ personal development in EI & SEL skills. It might become the major key towards providing quality youth work on a global level that shall positively impact overall inclusion of the youth with fewer opportunities into Erasmus+.
- Implementation period: 2021-2022
- Participating partners:
CSDS is honored to cooperate with 9 organizations/associations from 9 different countries across 4 continents. These are Inco (Italy), BVBP (Peru), CEP (Uruguay), Soul-Xpressions (Uganda), Danish Youth Team (Denmark), PlanBe, Plan it Be it (Cyprus), Marketing Gate (North Macedonia), CODECvzw (Belgium), VHS Bhaktapur (Nepal)
- Project Activities:
Emotional intelligence will be trained and deployed in youth work. A Workbook and MOOC on methods of using EI & SEL in youth work will be created.
To be able to create a workbook and MOOCs, the following operations are being performed:
- Migration of young workers – Trento ITALY
- Transcontinental job mobility
- Local Workshop
- The mobilization of young workers – Hanoi VIETNAM
- Creating a workbook and putting it into action MOOC
- Events in each country
- Project Sustainability – Kampala UGANDA
- Project goals and objectives:
By training and implementing Emotional Intelligence (EI), the project enhances listening and mediation – which is important when working with young people. EMpath4YOUth helps participants understand and manage emotions, set and achieve positive goals, feel and show empathy for others, thereby creating and maintaining positive relationships and making responsible decisions.
The project is intended to:
- Help young people realize problems that may exist in groups as well as solve problems to better approach and learn something new and interesting from youth
- Help young workers and participants find the interaction and interesting content of the workshops.
- Help identify labor groups. Realize that each team has its own strengths and weaknesses, and maintain a confident work ethic.
- Help young people reach countries with different cultures when they know the language of emotions.