Center for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a not- for- profit organization which promotes education for Sustainable Development in Vietnam; supports women and children and empower youth; cares for education and protect environment. Other important component of CSDS is international volunteering program. CSDS supports international volunteers while they are doing volunteering work in different project sites such as disable children center, orphanage, local NGO and teaching at schools.
CSDS is currently recruiting 2 interns to join CSDS team based in Hanoi.
Period: 6 months, from May 1 to October 30, 2018
Task: Provide support to international volunteer program and CSDS office work
- Free lunch at CSDS office during working days.
- Allowance of VND2,000,000 per month
- Bus ticket
- Attend CSDS trainings if relevant.
- Receive certificate by CSDS at the end of the internship.
- Senior students or graduates
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Love volunteer work
- Love working with children
Applicants are requested to send CV (written in English only) and Motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.