TERMS OF REFERENCE
Activity: I Commit 11
Time: September to December 2018
I. Key responsibilities
- Design the agenda for I Commit 11 training
- Develop the Content for I Commit 11 training
- Prepare for I Commit 11 training with the support from CSDS
- Facilitate I Commit 11 training
- Follow up with the group after training (coaching)
- Finalize the report
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training: 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
- 2-3 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
III. Tentative planning
|Design, preparation and organization for basic training||4 days|
|Design, preparation and organization for mid-term evaluation||4 days|
|Design, preparation and organization for final training and evaluation||2 days|
|Coachinh (estimated 4 hours for each group in 4 months from September to December 2018)||2 days|
|Final report||2 days|
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed gross rate per working day in VND) at email@example.com by 31th August 2018.