TERMS OF REFERENCE
Activity: I Commit 10
Time: April to August 2018
I. Key responsibilities
- Design the agenda for I Commit 10 training
- Develop the Content for I Commit 10 training
- Prepare for I Commit 10 training with the support from CSDS
- Facilitate I Commit 10 training
- Follow up with the group after training (coaching)
- Finalize the report
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training: 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
- 2-3 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
III. Tentative planning
|Design, preparation and organization for basic training||4 days|
|Design, preparation and organization for mid-term evaluation||4 days|
|Design, preparation and organization for final training and evaluation||2 days|
|Coaching (estimated 4 hours for each group in 4 months from April to August 2018)||2 days|
|Final report||2 days|
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
Please send your updated CV and financial proposal (your proposed gross rate per working day in VND) at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th March 2018.