TERMS OF REFERENCE
Activity: I Commit 12-14 Training
Time: April to December 201
- Design the agenda for I Commit 12 – I Commit 14 training
- Develop the Content for I Commit 12 – I Commit 14 training
- Prepare for I Commit 12 – I Commit 14 training with the support from CSDS
- Facilitate I Commit 12 – I Commit 14 training
- Follow up with the group after training (coaching)
- Finalize the report
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training:
- 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
- 2-3 years of coaching/facilitating experience with youth.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable groups.
|Design, preparation and organization for basic training||8 days|
|Design, preparation and organization for mid-term evaluation||8 days|
|Design, preparation and organization for final training and evaluation||4 days|
|Coaching (estimated 4 hours for each group in 9 months from April to December 2019||4 days|
|Final report||4 days|
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.