Working in a kindergarten is a very fulfilling activity for international volunteers. At kindergartens, international volunteers work closely with the local teachers to develop and deliver educational activities to young children.
- Teaching basic English using interactive activities
- Assisting teachers with classroom management
- Accompanying the students during the class and assisting with difficulties
- Playing games with the children
- Developing educational games for young children
We appreciate it when volunteers contribute by preparing activities for children, initiate new activities and suggest new activities or teaching materials to the teachers.
Like every international volunteer placement, volunteers in kindergartens may experience some challenges including:
- Language barrier
- Cultural differences
- Differences in educational teaching and learning style
International volunteers are required to stay a minimum of two weeks at this placement. For more information, contact email@example.com.