TERMS OF REFERENCE
Activity: Training for Facilitator
Time: June 2019
- Design the agenda for Training
- Develop the Content for training
- Prepare for training with the support from CSDS
- Facilitate training
- Facilitate training for I commit 13
- Finalize the report
The following knowledge, skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on the job training: 5 years of development experience, preferably development facilitation in and with communities;
- Strong understanding of key aspects of community-led development work;
- 3-4 years of coaching/ facilitating experience with youth.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills;
- Good written English skills, particularly report writing skills;
- Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point);
- Humanity, respectfulness, and care for others – especially the vulnerable group.
|Design, preparation for training||4 days|
|Facilitate and organization for training||5 days|
|Follow up||4 days|
|Final report||3 days|
|Toolkit for training||1 day|
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.