CSDS is recruiting Finance Consultant
Job Title: Finance Consultant
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Hanoi with travel to related project sites
Reporting to: Director
The Centre for Sustainable Development Studies was founded in Hanoi in 2009 with a mission is to empower and support youth by providing them the skills and opportunities they need in order to become agents of sustainable change and development in their communities. Many of CSDS’s earlier projects focused on education, the environment, and young people. As CSDS matured, we realized we had a particular talent for working with, and for, young people!
CSDS’s vision is a society where young people are valued and empowered to act as innovative contributors to a sustainable and equal world.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITY & TASKS
- The Finance Consultant will contribute to maintaining adequate financial integrity in supporting quality and timely data input for generation of financial reports, review and analyze accounting ledgers.
- S/he will also contribute to strengthening the internal control and accounting systems of CSDS and donors, partner organizations.
3. QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Accounting/Economic with minimum of 3 years’ experience in the INGO/NGO sector is preferred.
- A professional qualified Chartered Accountant or undergoing professional qualification
- Experience managing donor (Irish Aid, EU, etc) funded related projects is preferred
- Knowledge of Accounting/ Finance cycles and taxation
- Knowledge of statutory and Internal Audit processes is desirable
- Must be computer literate with proven knowledge in Word and Excel
- Proficiency in reputable/dependable high-tech Accounting software is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have high respect for professional and personal integrity and ethics, confidence and mentally sound
APPLICATION Candidates send CV and Motivation letter to email@example.com by September 15, 2018